Helps support the healthy circulation of nutrients and oxygen to the body
Helps support the healthy circulation of nutrients and oxygen, head to toe
Helps support the cardiovascular system
Contains 200mg of naturally sourced cocoa flavanols per serving 2,5G
Flavanoplus Cocoa preserve the natural cocoa flavanols naturally present in cocoa beans. Standard cocoaprocessing only retains 9% of the natural cocoa flavanols present in cocoa beans
Flavanoplus cocoa powder are crushed without alkalization and made from fermented cocoa beans to preserve natural cocoa flavanols normally lost during cocoa processing
COCOA FLAVANOPLUS 200 ORIGINAL "MAYA VIGOR ELEXIR"
CONTAINS 125,6mg OF NATURAL CALCIUM PER 100g
+ IRON 42mg, VITAMINE A B3,B5, E - DIETARY FIBERS 34g, MAGNESIUM 451mg, ZINC 6,5mg; NO CHOLESTEROL, KOSHER CERTIFICATION - HALLAL CERTIFICATION
CRANCOCOA FLAVANOPLUS "EARLY MORNING DAWN"
CONTAINS 1,4mg OF NATURAL CALCIUM PER 1g
+ IRON 42mg, VITAMINE A B3,B5, E - DIETARY FIBERS 34g, MAGNESIUM 451mg, ZINC 6,5mg; DIETARY FIBERS 28,3G MINIMUM 10% PAC'S (Proanthocyanidins)
MATCHACOA FLAVANOPLUS "ORIENTAL WISDOM"
CONTAINS 160,7mg OF NATURAL CALCIUM PER 100g
++ IRON 42mg, VITAMINE A B3,B5, E - DIETARY FIBERS 34g, MAGNESIUM 451mg, ZINC 6,5mg; CATECHINS 105Mg( 61mg EGCg),ANIMO ACID 34mg,L-THEAMINE 14,6mg, caffeine 35mg,FIBERS 318Ùmg, VITAMINE A 291u, C 175mg,POTASIUM 26,6MG PER 1 G
APPROVED CLAIM(*) BY EU REGULATIONS IS: COCOA FLAVANOLS MAINTAIN THE ELASTICITY OF THE BLOOD VESSELS WHICH CONTRIBUTE TO THE NORMAL BLOOD FLOW. (*) 2013 The claim can be used only for cocoa beverages (with a high content of flavanols from cocoa powder) or for dark chocolate which provide at least a daily intake of 200 mg of cocoa flavanols degree of polymerisation 1-10.alongside with that it must be consumed in a varied and balanced diet, as part of a healthy lifestyle.
WHY THE COCOA FLAVANOL LEVEL IS SO IMPORTANT IN DARK CHOCOLATE
1. Cocoa Flavanols improve blood vessel function, boosting circulation and flow to brain. It also reduces the formation of clots. An ideal food to oxigenate the brain.
2. Cocoa Flavanols are a natural stimulant. Cocoa contains also caffeine, making it a healthier alternative to coffee.
3. Raw cocoa contains tryptophan, a chemical that is involved in the production of serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that regulates anger, aggression, mood and sleep. In essence, cocoa makes you feel happy and is a natural anti-depressant.
4. Cocoa powder contain oleic acid, a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid. Scientific studies have demonstrated that this type of fat increases levels of HDL cholesterol.
5. Studies have shown that daily consumption of 200 mg of cocoa Flavanols reduces the risk of blood clots, strokes and heart attacks.
6. Magnesium is essential for the cardiovascular system; most people who suffer heart attacks have low levels of magnesium.
7. Many people who habitually consume cocoa have noticed an increase in sexual drive. This may be because cocoa increases levels of serotonin, which among other things, is a factor in sexual drive .
8. According to various studies, regular consumption of cocoa powder lowers both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
9. A study found that people who ate about 99 grams of cocoa a day for two weeks experienced a significant reduction in LDL cholesterol.>>